Information clause on processing of personal data
According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), I inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is H.H. Smink, director of legal entity SMINK FOOD B.V., Ruimtesonde 17, 3824 MZ AMERSFOORT/The Netherlands, tel: +31 (0) 33 4611341, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of electronic correspondence/ contract performance, based on your free consent, pursuant to art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body- the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
- Smink Food B.V. Amersfoort is the administrator of your personal data, we only process data that have been transmitted to our company and use it only upon and in order to carry out contracts. Your data will be stored as long as it is necessary to perform all obligations connected with a contract, including those specified by law and to seek redress. Then the data will be archived. The only entities to whom data can be transferred during contracts implementation are entities participating in their performance. Those entities are:
– IT systems and services suppliers – Legal service entities
– Postal operators
– Transport companies
– Accounting and HR services entities
– Financial institutions – banks
– Authorities entitled to receive your personal data by law
Entities listed above will obtain only your personal data that is indispensable for the proper execution of the contract.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however failure to provide them may prevent conclusion and performance of contracts or electronic correspondence.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including profiling.
- Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union / European Economic Area or to
an international organization.
Conducting further electronic correspondence or failure to send a message containing a declaration of disagreement to data processing is considered as a consent to the processing of personal data.